Copper Ad Hoc - Plan For Montreal

I've requested HSSG presentation time in support of  a copper solution

with a minimum length of 10 meters to be presented during the time

allocated for the Copper Ad Hoc report. I've been asked to keep the presentation time

to a minimum.

I'd like to meet (5-10 minutes) after the HSSG task group on tuesday (July 6th)

to go over last minute adjustments and review the progress on the Category 6 proposal.

I mentioned the possibility for a con-cal thursday (July 1) that con-call is not

scheduled.

Presentations Planned:

Drew A. Plant (HP) - Equipment Room Copper Cable Proposal (10 min)

Rick Walker (HP) - 10GbE over Coaxial cable (20 min)

Bill Woodruff (GiGA North America)- Equalizers for 2.5Gb/s over copper (15 min)

Rich Taborek (Transcendata)- 10 GbE CX - Short Haul Copper (20 min)

Ed Cady (Berg) - not presented at con-call (time?)

Chris Di Minico
CDT Corporation
Phone: 1-800-422-9961
   Fax:   1-978-537-4358