Re: Is this reflector still going??

Ooops!!! Sorry about the front end of the last note, those were my notes from the
last meeting. I should have deleted them before sending it.

--

Best Regards,
Rich

Richard Taborek Sr.    Tel: 650 210 8800 x101 or 408 370 9233
Principal Architect         Fax: 650 940 1898 or 408 374 3645
Transcendata, Inc.           Email: rtaborek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1029 Corporation Way              http://www.transcendata.com
Palo Alto, CA 94303-4305    Alt email: rtaborek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx