PMD pulse broadening

Dear colleagues,

I have posted a document - "Exercise 1" - on the web:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/ae/public/adhoc/equal/

The purpose of this exercise is to quantify the effect of PMD, and to
flush out the assumptions underlying it. I am thankful that Thomas
Hanson (Corning) has "volunteered" to attempt a reply. But we need
more contributions. If you feel you are qualified, please attempt to
answer it. Multiple answers to the same question will throw more light
and enhance our understanding, just in time for the November 5
meeting.

Thank you.

Vipul

vipul.bhatt@xxxxxxxxxxx