[802.3_10SPE] Reminder - presentation requests due THursday for contributions for September Interim

I would like to remind you all that the time for requesting presentations is fast approaching.

Requests for presentation time are generally due 2 Thursdays (AoE) prior to the start of the meeting week.  That means this Thursday, September 1.

Please see http://www.ieee802.org/3/10SPE/public/presentproc.html for details, including a link to email me your proposals.

  • The request should include: Name of presenter
  • Title of presentation
  • Length of time requested (this should include time for questions and answers)
  • Brief description of topic

In your brief description of the topic, please include what aspect of our work you are addressing (a specific objective proposed, a particular CSD, or PAR item).  That will help me to organize our discussion in Ft. Worth.

Although the normal procedure is to send the presentation itself the MONDAY prior to the meeting week, I will accept presentations through end of day Wednesday, September 7 to allow for both our final ad hoc meeting, and for the US Labor Day Holiday.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx