[802.3_10SPE] September Interim Meeting Schedule

The schedule for the September interim has been posted. Here's the URL:

https://ixiainterim.sched.org

You can see that we are expecting to get a fast start, at 8:30 Monday morning.  Please arrange to pick up your registration either Sunday or early Monday.

From the presentation requests I have seen, I expect we will have a full schedule and lots of work to do – all of which is a good start to the Study Group.

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Acting Chair, 10 Mb/s Single Twisted Pair Ethernet Study Group

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860