[802.3_1PPODL] Comment period extended

All -

We received only three responses on Draft 1.1 by last night’s comment deadline. This seems to be at odds with the level of interest in the draft based on the email queries I’ve received. I will therefore extend the comment deadline by two days, to Tuesday 1 July 11:59pm AoE (tomorrow night).

Please send comments to agardner@xxxxxxxxxx, cc: ddwelley@xxxxxxxxxx. Andy will post the comments prior to the Hawaii meeting, and we will resolve comments as the first order of business during the PoDL session, starting Monday afternoon.

Dave