[802.3_1PPODL] Comments posted

All -

Comments on Draft 1.1 are posted on the PoDL website at:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bu/comments/index.html

We received only 57 comments this time, from three commenters. This suggests that comment review should go smoothly in Hawaii. We do still have a couple of sections in the draft that need completion - please consider presenting text to fill the last holes. Deadline for presentations is this Friday, 10 July 11:59pm AoE - I will post all received presentations on Saturday.

PoDL will meet at 1:00pm on Monday in room Kohala 2 - check this reflector Monday morning for late-breaking news on meeting location and time.

See you all in Hawaii -

Dave