[802.3_1TPCE] Interim Meeting Norfolk VA

Team,

the meeting date for the first F2F study group Meeting in Norfolk VA is scheduled for Monday May 12th and Tuesday May 13th. We will meet each day at 9:00 am (we may will start 8:30, which will be announced later).

If you haven’t registered yet for the meeting, you should do it soon in order to get the early bird price (May 18th deadline). Link to register.

For organization purposes it would be great if you can indicate, by sending me (not over the reflector!!) an e-mail, whether you will participate in the study group F2F meeting or not.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Thomas Hogenmueller
AE-BE/EKE