From: Hogenmueller Thomas (AE-BE/EKE) [mailto:Thomas.Hogenmueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2014 3:36 AM
To: STDS-802-3-1TPCE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_1TPCE] Interim Meeting Norfolk VA

Team,

the meeting date for the first F2F study group Meeting in Norfolk VA is scheduled for Monday May 12th and Tuesday May 13th. We will meet each day at 9:00 am (we may will start 8:30, which will be announced later).

If you haven’t registered yet for the meeting, you should do it soon in order to get the early bird price (May 18th deadline). Link to register.

For organization purposes it would be great if you can indicate, by sending me (not over the reflector!!) an e-mail, whether you will participate in the study group F2F meeting or not.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Thomas Hogenmueller

AE-BE/EKE

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.