[802.3_1TPCE] Registration for Interim meeting on October 19-20 closes on Tuesday, October 14 and instructions for entrance and parking

Dear IEEE802.3bw members,

If you plan to attend the IEEE802.3bw meeting on October 19&20 you must register by Tuesday, October 14.  To enable participants to enter the GM Technical Center we must submit a list of names prior to the meeting.  Late and on-site registrations will not be able to be accepted.

I have attached instructions for the gate to enter on both Sunday and Monday, where to park  on Sunday and where to park on Monday.  Please contact me with any questions.

Sunday’s meeting will begin at 9:30 am.  Please plan to arrive between 9:15 and 9:30 as you will need to be escorted to the meeting room.

Specifics for Monday’s meeting will be discussed on Sunday as the starting time has not yet been determined.

Thanks,

Natalie A. Wienckowski
GMNA - Electrical Systems Engineering & System Technology
Architect - Electronics Hardware Architecture Lead
Cell Ph. (586) 907-0576
Fax (586) 492-6645
M/C 480-210-620
Location VEC 6BE35