[802.3_1TPCE] Draft 1.0 received comments

Hi everyone,

Attached is a PDF that lists all the comments that I received, there were a total of 91 comments. This pdf does not include "Proposed Resolutions", it only includes the comment. Unfortunately I ran into some issues and could not finish the proposed resolutions yet, but since the meeting is in 2 days I wanted you to have the possibility of reviewing before Sunday. I plan on making proposed resolutions tonight and hopefully sending them out late tonight or Saturday.

Curtis