[802.3_4PPOE] Website updated

All, the website has been updated with the meeting material I have received for next week in San Antonio.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bt/public/nov14/index.html

The files are listed in the order of when I received the requests. It does not yet imply an agenda. There is an allfiles.zip that contains all the presentations.

I must point out that there are two files missing. Both are from Yair. One is an update to the imbalance slides as he is awaiting some lab results. The other is a potential reply to a 4P-ID slide deck. Yair and Dave are meeting on Monday and the hope is that they show one unified slide deck. If they cannot come to consensus, Dave will show his slides (slides are posted but they will likely change) and then Yair will show his slides (the other deck not yet posted).

The 4P-ID ad hoc report will be presented Wednesday morning at 8:30am as George Zimmerman has scheduling conflicts for this Plenary. Immediately following the 4P-ID ad hoc report will be the one or two presentations from Dave and Yair.

We plan to start Tuesday as soon as PoDL adjourns. All are asked that, if you aren’t attending PoDL, to come to the meeting room starting at 1PM on Tuesday. We have a very full agenda and it appears it will be difficult to get through all the material by Thursday afternoon.

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force