[802.3_4PPOE] IEEE standard distribution options

All, there is a discussion on the EC mailer about how to best distribute the published Standard. Typically a CD is offered for you to sign for once a year. There is a thought to distribute on memory stick and John D’Ambrosia would like to know if your corporation has a problem with memory sticks. If you are a aware of a corporate policy that would restrict your use of a memory stick, please reply to John. He is CC’ed, I’m not sure that the reflector will copy that forward. If you do not have his email address and would like to reply, either send me your reply or reach out and I will provide his email address.

Thanks,

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force