Re: [802.3_4PPOE] cmjones TDL

1. Page 48 Line 18, change "FFFF" to "0xFFFF" to match the way you formed "0x88CC" in another fix.

2. Consider dropping the hJ and just use "tenth of kJ" like you did with "tenth of mA" earlier (hJ not as widely used, adds no additional value to the comment).

3. Watch out for periods at the end of each proposed change. Some do have period, some do not.

Other than that, looks good. Good improvements.