Re: [802.3_4PPOE] PSE Unbalance Specifications

Hi David,

For ease of editing I would ask that we make sure baseline that touches these sections is aligned so I don't get editing conflicts. Likely Yair also has updates to this section, please merge this in where possible.
I also have comments (non-technical), feel free to merge these in so we can OBE them.

Then onto questions/comments:

- From the Figure I can see that Rload = Rch + RPair_PD.
Since this is the PSE unbalance requirement, why not merge these two resistors into one, call them Rload_min and _max. Their subcomponents are not relevant for this particular test.
I understand PClass_PD needs to be measured in between of these resistors, but we are getting stuck in the model here. Adjust the values of Rload_min and _max to compensate for the additional unbalance caused by R_pair_PD. This is a matter of computing the correct values.

- The seven step plan seems like something for the Annex.

- The requirement can pull in part of the plan:
"A PSE shall not source more than Icon-2P-unb on any pair when connected to a load drawing PClass_PD for a given Class, when connected through Rload_min and Rload_max, as shown in Figure X and Table Y."

- Finally I believe there should be margin between the PSE unbalance spec and the PD.
I suggest we have ICon-2P-unb for the PSE and -Con_PD-2P-unb for the PD.
Yair is looking into this if this allows us to simplify the requirements.

Kind regards,

Lennart