Re: [802.3_4PPOE] Unbalance margin (yseboodt3)

Hi all,

I copy-pasted the table and forgot to update the name in the second table. Sorry about the confusion.
Attached a new version with correct naming.

Yair - the intention is twofold
a) make appropriate parameters for the 3 requirements
b) create margin between maximum allowed unbalance and what the PSE needs to support
This goes beyond adding a few mA. I've rounded off to the nearest 100mA multiple, but we can also pick something else.

Kind regards,

Lennart