[802.3_4PPOE] Backfeed issue - Analysis of the issue and proposals for a solution - Update Rev004a

Hi all,

I missed the meeting today and I am attaching what I have planned to present (new issues and updated conclusions):

1st issue is detection pollution and I guess it was covered by Lennart.

2nd issue is classification pollution in which I suggest as a result to change Lennart proposal from 10.1V to at least 20.5V. I prefer 30V to match with Voff at the PD.

3rd issue is the sensitivity for detection pollution in multiport system; I run sims and confirm the issue but it came down to PSE implementation considerations so no need to add text for it. (See details in Annex H1, H2, H3)

Any new inputs from the meeting today?

Regards

Yair

Darshan Yair