[802.3_50G] call for presentations for the 13 April joint ad hoc meeting

This is a reminder that there is an ad hoc meeting scheduled for Wednesday (13 April 2016) of this week. Note that this will be a joint ad hoc meeting along with the 25G Task Force.  Call information is available at http://www.ieee802.org/3/50G/public/adhoc/index.html

Please note that the 200GSMF related topics are being handled by the P802.3bs Task Force ad hocs.

If you would like to present in the 50GNGOATH call this week, please send me an email indicating the presentation title, a brief description, and approximate presentation/discussion time before 5PM PT MONDAY (11 April). Also, please send a copy of the presentation to me by EOD Tuesday.

Thanks!
-Kent
50GNGOATH Ad hoc chair