[802.3_B10GAUTO] FW: [STDS-802-3] Final July 2022 IEEE 802 Plenary attendance survey

Colleagues,

If you have not yet responded to our survey, please do so now. The
information helps size the in-person and remote meetings.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, P802.3cy Greater than 10 Gb/s Electrical Automotive Ethernet PHY Task
Force
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR