[802.3_B10GAUTO] P802.3cy July hybrid plenary meeting announcement

Colleagues,

The P802.3cy Task Force will meet as part of the July 802 hybrid plenary meeting series in Montreal, QC. See http://802world.org/plenary/ for meeting registration and hotel booking. The remote meeting information may be found on the IEEE 802.3 Call and Meeting Calendar.  The daily schedule for IEEE 802.3 meetings may be found here.

Our TF will meet on Monday, July 11 from 1PM – 5PM EDT as a hybrid (in-person and remote) meeting. The remote meeting access is provided on a best-effort basis. The TF will hear presentations and prepare for IEEE 802.3 Working Group ballot which will be requested at the closing IEEE 802.3 working group meeting on Thursday, July 14.

If you wish to present, please send the prestation request to Steve Carlson and Natalie Wienckowski by 3PM EDT on Wednesday, 6 July. The PDF deadline is Friday, 8 July at 3PM EDT.

Please review the following prior to our meeting to save time during the meeting (http://www.ieee802.org/3/policies.html):

•IEEE 802 Participation - https://standards.ieee.org/content/dam/ieee-standards/standards/web/documents/other/Participant-Behavior-Individual-Method.pdf

•Patent Slides for Standards Development Meetings - https://mentor.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/slideset.pdf

•IEEE Copyright Policy - https://standards.ieee.org/ipr/copyright-materials.html

I look forward to seeing you, in-person or virtually in Montreal!

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson

Chair, P802.3cy Greater than 10 Gb/s Electrical Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group

http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html

President

High Speed Design, Inc.

Portland, OR