[802.3_B10GAUTO] March 2023 P802.3cy hybrid plenary

Colleagues,

Our Task Force website is up to date for our meeting next week. Our action item is comment resolution to D3.1.

The ballot closed successfully on 25 February with 22 received comments. The received comments, along with proposed responses and an EZ bucket, have been posted to the comment section of the website. The comments were posted on 27 February for your review. If you have any comments you would like removed from the 11 editorial comments in the EZ bucket, please send an email to the Chief Editor, Marek Hajduczenia marek.hajduczenia@xxxxxxxxxxx , by 3:00PM EDT,  Monday, 13 March. Our meetings are Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday morning (if needed.)

The in-person schedule is here: https://schedule.802world.com/schedule/schedule/show and the teleconference information for remote participation may be found at the usual IEEE 802.3 Call and Meeting calendar here: https://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/calendar.html

We will be requesting conditional approval to advance the draft to RevCom at the IEEE 802.3 WG closing plenary on Thursday afternoon. The WG will vote on approving our request, so please plan to attend the meeting.

Please look the comments over prior to the meeting so we can be as efficient as possible during comment resolution, as this will be our first hybrid comment resolution experience. My thanks to our commenters for their hard work and the editorial team for creating the proposed responses quickly.

I look forward to seeing you in Atlanta!

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson

Chair, P802.3cy 25 Gb/s Automotive Electrical PHYs Task Force

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html

President

High Speed Design, Inc.

Portland, OR