[802.3_EXTND_EPON] Attendence at the November F2F meeting in Atlanta

Dear colleagues,

Our meeting plans for November F2F plenary call for half day meeting (morning) on Tuesday, the 8th of November, all day long meeting on Wednesday, the 9th of November and half day meeting (morning) on Thursday, the 10th of November. To streamline the agenda and plan work in the most efficient way, I would like to know how many of people planning to attend the Extended EPON SG meeting are going to attend each day.

If you are planning to attend the Extended EPON SG meeting, please email me with the date of your arrival to Atlanta and days when you are going to attend the meeting of this study group

Thank you in advance

Regards

Marek Hajduczenia, PhD

Chair of the Extended EPON Study Group, http://www.ieee802.org/3/EXTND_EPON/

ZTE Portugal
Edifício Amoreiras Plaza,
Rua Carlos Alberto da Mota Pinto, nr. 9 - 6 A,
1070-374 Lisbon, Portugal

Office: +351 213 700 090
Fax: + 351 213 813 349
Mobile: +351 961 121 851 (Portugal)