[802.3_EXTND_EPON] Meeting finished

Dear colleagues,

The P802.3bk Task Force finished its business for this meeting and adjourned until the January 2013 interim. Thank you for all the participations for the efficient meeting and closing of all agenda items ahead of schedule.

I would also like to take this opportunity to share with you the text of the draft summary to be placed in the frontmatter in draft D2.0:

IEEE Std 802.3bk™-201X

This amendment includes changes to EPON as defined in IEEE Std 802.3-2012 and adds the physical layer specifications and management parameters for EPON operation on point-to-multipoint passive optical networks supporting extended power budget classes of PX30 (29 dB for 1G-EPON), PX40 (33 dB for 1G-EPON), PRX40 (33 dB for 10/1G-EPON), and PR40 (33 dB for 10/10G-EPON).

If you have any suggestions of rewording, changes and comments, please share it with us by responding  to this email.

Regards

Marek