Re: [802.3_GEPOF] 802.3 GEPOF 9/24 all

Hello Carlos,

Thank you for the meeting arrangement and announcement. I would like to make sure what the datum time zone is.

I and other members of JasPar tried to join the meeting on Thursday, September 25 at 1 pm as shown in the original meeting list. However, there was no conference call. We found the meeting was held in the previous day in your mail below.

On Thursday, October 30, we also have a regular meeting of JasPar. I am wondering if the meeting schedule is right below.

Thank you for your confirmation.

Best regards,

Shigeru Kobayashi