[802.3_NGAUTO] IEEEIEEE 802.3 Multi-Gigabit Automotive Ethernet Study Group February Interim - Reminder

Colleagues,

The IEEE 802.3 Multi-Gigabit Automotive Ethernet Study Group will hold a
two-day out-of-cycle interim on February 21 and 22 hosted by GM in Warren,
MI, USA. Please see http://ieee802.org/3/interims/warren_0217.html for
details.

Our agenda is to complete our objectives for PHY and link segments.

If you plan to attend, follow the instruction on the interim page above.
Please respond no later than 5PM PST Thursday, February 2, 2017, so GM can
allocate the room.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Study Group
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR