[802.3_NGAUTO] Reminder - multigig automotive ad hoc next wednesday, feb 1

As a reminder, our next NGAUTO ad hoc will be next Wednesday, February 1st from 7-9am US pacific time.  This will be the last ad hoc significantly in advance of the scheduled interim.  Since interim meetings may be thinly attended, it is may be the last meeting where people may decide to attend in person.

In order to flush out any issues, I would like to encourage all participants who think they might be presenting or moving an objective at the interim, or, who have a strong feeling about particular objectives, to make at least a short presentation at February 1st's ad hoc.  That way we can have an open  discussion, understand the issues necessary to build consensus, and be in a better position to have a successful interim meeting.

Please email your presentation request to me and Steve Carlson.

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.