[802.3_NGAUTO] Reminder - NGAUTO adhoc on Wednesday

Just a friendly reminder – we have an NGAUTO adhoc planned for Wednesday, 7am-9am pacific time.

Right now I have one presentation, but I suspect (and encourage) many of you who are planning to present at the face-to-face in Warren, MI may want to preview your presentation on the ad hoc.

Please, let me know by midday tomorrow (noon pacific time) if you would like to present.

So far, the agenda is (in addition to chairs remarks, opening and closing):

                Thoughts on 802.3 Asymmetric Rates, G. Zimmerman, CME Consulting. (20 minutes)  - the presentation and a description can be found on the reflector at: http://www.ieee802.org/3/NGAUTO/email/msg00066.html

We have time for at least a few additional presentations,  please let me know asap if you would like to present.

Thank you to those who have already previewed contributions for Warren – I suspect it will make our work there go more smoothly.

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.