[802.3_NGBASET] PHY proposal ad hoc

Perhaps I should clarify – meeting announcements for the Ad Hoc will be posted to the reflector, and contributions will be available to all members of the task force on the website (and, as necessary, by reflector).

I very much appreciate the wide interest that this ad hoc has received.  However, when I asked for emails of interest,  I was primarily looking to get the (expectedly) somewhat shorter list of those who were looking at making contributions to the ad hoc, particularly in the nearer term.  This will aid in planning meeting times and coordinating agendas.

I apologize for my mistake which created this confusion.

George Zimmerman

Principal, CME Consulting

Experts in Advanced PHYsical Communications Technology

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860

(PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS.  THE OTHER WILL STILL WORK, BUT PLEASE USE THIS FOR CME BUSINESS)