[802.3_NGBASET] Proposed agenda for PHY ad hoc meeting today

We have possibly 2 contributions for today’s meeting, from William Lo & Peter Wu of Marvell.  Because we have only  a one hour meeting today, I have asked the presenters which they would prefer to cover first in case we don’t have time for both.  If there are other contributions please let me know.

A big thank you to our contributors for moving the work along.

Attached please find today’s proposed agenda, and please review last meetings minutes, posted to the 802.3bq PHY ad hoc website.

George Zimmerman

Principal, CME Consulting

Experts in Advanced PHYsical Communications Technology

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860

(PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS.  THE OTHER WILL STILL WORK, BUT PLEASE USE THIS FOR CME BUSINESS)