[802.3_NGBASET] IEEE 802.3bq Rx CMNR Ad Hoc Meeting Announcement - Wednesday, November 19th, 2014

Dear Colleagues,

As noted in the recent P802.3bq Task Force meeting, the next meeting of the P802.3bq Rx CMNR ad hoc will be held Wednesday, November 19th, 2014 from 8:00AM to 10:00AM PST.

Unapproved minutes from the last Rx CMNR ad hoc are attached for your reference and will be posted to the ad hoc area of the P802.3bq site.

At this time I’m aware of one planned contribution (no title yet):

·         Update of cibula_3bq_02a_1114.pdf that

o   Highlights measured differential-mode noise envelopes as suggested last week, and

o   Provides a high-level comparison of those results and chamber-based measurements presented in pischl_3bq_01b_1014.pdf.

As a reminder, contributions along the lines of improving and augmenting the existing test, of replacing the existing test, and of deleting the existing requirement are welcome!

If you are planning a contributions for next week’s meeting, please let me know before 11:59PM this Friday, November 14th AOE.

Please forward contributions to me (peter.r.cibula@xxxxxxxxx) and Dave Chalupsky (david.chalupsky@xxxxxxxxx) no later than 12:00PM Tuesday, November 18th AOE.

(Of course, late contributions are welcome and will be added as time permits.)

In addition, I will be scheduling a series of on-line meetings to carry us through to the January 2015 Interim meeting.

A meeting announcement with logistics for the every-other-week series will follow in a separate mailing.

(Note - Anticipating that many participants will be celebrating New Year’s Eve day, the December 31st 2014 meeting will most likely be re-scheduled to January 7th, 2015.)

In closing, thank you to all participants for the constructive and informative discussions during Wednesday’s P802.3bq Task Force presentations.

I’m looking forward to continuing those discussions in the Rx CMNR Task Force as we continue to investigate the Rx CMNR test and develop text for Subclause 98.5.4.3

Best regards,

Pete Cibula

P802.3bq Rx CMNR ad hoc Chair