[802.3_NGBASET] IEEE 802.3bz 2.5/5GBASE-T TF Arch Ad-hoc conference call April 28th 9:00am PST

All,

This is an (slightly late) announcement of the next 802.3bz 2.5/5GBASE-T Task Force Architecture Ad Hoc conference call.

The call will take place on Tuesday April 28th from 9am-10:30am PST (and weekly in this timeslot until the interim in May).

I am travelling this week and can’t chair. Pete Cibula (cced) from Intel has graciously agreed to stand in and chair for 4/28.

If you are interested in presenting, please request a timeslot by midday PST Monday April 27th. A separate calendar invite has already been sent.

We already have one presentation slot deferred from last week (802.3bz Layers – CL45 Management Proposal from Yong Kim).

Regards

Peter

Peter Jones

802.3bz 2.5/5GBASE-T Task Force Arch Ad Hoc Chair