Re: [802.3_NGBASET] IEEE 802.3bz 2.5/5GBASE-T TF Arch Ad-hoc conf call June 8th 9:00am PST - Reminder and call for contributions

Folks,

FYI  I had a typo in this email. The next meeting slot is “Tuesday 9th June”, and request cutoff time is “1:00pm PST Monday June 8th”.

I have not received any requests so far.

Please consider 1:00pm PST Monday the cutoff date, early requests for presentations make the AdHoc chair’s life easier.

Regards

Peter

Peter Jones

802.3bz 2.5/5GBASE-T Task Force Arch Ad Hoc Chair