Re: [802.3_NGEPON] 9/3/15 NG-EPON Study Group Consensus call agenda

Folks,

One more addition to the agenda. If time allows after the PAR discussion, we’ll transition to discussion of the Criteria for Standards Development (CSD):

·         CSD Discussion

o    Review documents “NG-EPON 5Criteria - R01.pptx” and “201509Remein_NG-EPON ad hoc summary and CSDs.pptx” located here:

§  https://owncloud.cablelabs.com/public.php?service=files&t=4951cd9a35045bade1c1b0729eecaac0