[802.3_OMEGA] P802.3cz/D3.01 comment resolution

Colleagues,

Our initial SA ballot on P802.3cz/D3.01 closed successfully.  The ballot exceeds the 75% approval ratio (74 Approve and 5 Disapprove).  As previously announced, we have a four teleconference interim meeting scheduled to resolve the 179 comments.  The first teleconference being 11 October 2022 extending to the 12th, 13th, and 18th if necessary.  Teleconference information is available at https://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html.

Comments will be available via the TF web site soon, with proposed responses expected before the interim meeting.  If any of you wish to make presentations in support of comments, please let me know immediately.

Robert M. (Bob) Grow
Chair, P802.3cz Multi-Gigabit Optical Automotive Ethernet (OMEGA) Task Force