[802.3_OMEGA] Fwd: [802.3_25GAUTO_POF] Reference for reliability

For your interest

Rubén

Inicio del mensaje reenviado:

De: Rubén Pérez-Aranda <rubenpda@xxxxxxxxx>
Asunto: [802.3_25GAUTO_POF] Reference for reliability
Fecha: 6 de octubre de 2022, 11:46:18 CEST
Responder a: Rubén Pérez-Aranda <rubenpda@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear all,

During ad-hoc of Oct 5th, in the discussion of my contribution it was suggested that my equations of failure rate are not correct.
As I promised, this is the reference book I use for semiconductors reliability topics in general:

“Reliability Prediction from Burn-In Data. Fit to Reliability Models”, by Joseph B. Bernstein.
It is available in Amazon.

I recommend to read sections 2.2 and 2.3 for the basics and to find reference of the used equations.

If my calculations are wrong (i.e. application of the equations), as always, I am very open to discuss using specific data,
compare calculations and understand the differences.

Thanks and best regards,