Re: [802.3_OMEGA] P802-RevC

Colleagues,

Per Roger’s request, here are my first pass comments on P802-REVc/D1.0.  I didn’t send much time on the annexes especially for non-802.3 content.  Three notes at the bottom of the comments are RAC relevant and I would not submit as comments to 802.1 but recommend as things the RAC should consider and be ready when this project gets to Mandatory Coordination.

I may choose to edit my comments further before submitting.  RAC members are free to use any of my comments to form their own comments if they are participating in the P802-REVc WG ballot.  Or make suggestions to me for improvement of my comments.  (I’m thinking about some of my comments that change language about “creating” addresses for example, and not worry about “creating” addresses language.)

—Bob