[802.3_OMEGA] CANCELLED - 9 February teleconference

Colleagues,

I was late in updating the 802.3 calendar and sending this note announcing the cancellation of the 9 Feb contingent meeting.  Our project has been submitted to RevCom for March review, and IEEE Standards Board consideration of whatever the RevCom recommendation will be.  Consequently, with no business to conduct, our P802.3cz contingent meeting is cancelled.

Robert M. (Bob) Grow
Chair, P802.3cz Multi-Gigabit Optical Automotive Ethernet (OMEGA) Task Force