[802.3_OMEGA] Fwd: [STDS-802-3] IEEE 802.3 May Interim - DEADLINE REMINDER

Colleagues,

Please find below a registration reminder for the May interim meeting.  P802.3cz having completed its work will not be meeting during the interim, but I forward the email in case members have interest in other ongoing projects.

Registration and payment of a fee is required for either remote or in-person attendance.

Robert M. (Bob) Grow
Chair IEEE P802.3cz Task Force