[802.3_RTPGE] Announcement: RTPGE EEE ad hoc update

Colleagues,

Wael Diab had graciously agreed to Chair the EEE ad hoc on a temporary basis
at our May meeting.  Mike Bennett, the Chair of the 8023.az-2010 project,
will take over for Mr. Diab as the EEE ad hoc Chair. I'd like to thank Mr.
Diab for taking this task on and providing an excellent overview of EEE to
the members of the RTPGE SG. I know he will be a key contributor to our
effort as we move forward.

I'd like to welcome Mike to the RTPGE SG. Both Mike and Wael are industry
experts on EEE, so we will continue to receive first-rate guidance from both
of them.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, Reduced Twisted Pair Gigabit Ethernet PHY Study Group
http://www.ieee802.org/3/RTPGE/index.html
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
 http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR