[802.3_RTPGE] AW: [802.3_RTPGE] Channel definitions ad hoc - Follow up

Dear all,

as there had been some questions, I’d like to clarify some points:

-          most critical are MUCH inline-conectors with SHORT cable elements in between,
because RL is caused by reflections of the mismatch of connectors and reduced by the insertion loss of longer cables.
(So for me mirror cam is the most critical application, because the rear cam is more or less modeled by the “standard” channel with 4 inlines and longer cables)

-          the pictures with more than 4 inlines (lower picture on slide 3 and slide 4) are examples of “OVER-ESTIMATIONS”, please ignore them for the return loss worst case channel discussion

If you see any other worst case scenarios feel free to bring them up, the above mentioned is only my opinion.

Regards,

Stefan