[802.3_PDCC] 11801 files posted

All, new drafts of 11801-1 amd 1 and 11801-9911 have been posted in the dot3 private area. I have hyperlinks pointing to the files in the PDCC/private/11801 area. Unfortunately, they do not provide diff docs so comparison will have to be manual. These items will be the agenda for the 14 Dec PDCC meeting. If you review and have comments, please send them to me and I will collate into one file. Have these comments to me by 11:59pm AOE on 11 Dec. Comments for 11801-1 are due to ISO/IEC by 13 Jan 2023, comments for 11801-9911 are due 3 Feb 2023.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force