[802.3_PDCC] Agenda for today's scheduled meeting

All, I received no requests for agenda time. The only item I have would be to report on the 14763-2 ad hoc that occurred yesterday. I can summarize that via email (below), therefore there is no need for a meeting and I will send out the cancellation shortly.

The 14763-2 ad hoc went well with respect to the 802.3 WG comments. They were not accepted straight away, but mostly in principle. They expect to turn a draft in the next few days. Once it’s released, I will get it posted in the 11801 private area for your review. Once we’ve had a chance to review, I will make it an agenda item for a future PDCC ad hoc meeting.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force