[802.3_PDCC] Follow up action from last week's ad hoc meeting

As mentioned in the minutes from last week in the K.147 section: A PDCC attendee who works for a company that has a sector membership has signed up to review the new document and compare to the comment resolutions and if discrepancies are found, will file comments by the deadline on 21 July.

I’ve been informed that the new version of K.147 was reviewed along with the comment resolutions and confirmed that all the changes were implemented as document. Therefore, there is no reason for the sector member to make further comments.

I consider this portion of the K series actions closed.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force