[802.3_PDCC] Website updated

All, I have added agenda for today’s meeting to the public area. Additionally, I have added an expert contribution to the 11801 private area. This is a presentation the ad hoc discussed a bit in the last meeting. I’ve been informed that this was presented to SC25 WG3 yesterday, and I hear it wasn’t universally appreciated. We will spend a couple of minutes discussing the 11801 agenda with the delegation in the ad hoc meeting today.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force

Principal, NFPA 70 CMP3