[802.3_PDCC] AW: Website updated

Dear Chad and all

Thanks for your short feedback, which I think is not representing the discussion well. I have therefore added the draft daily minutes which come closer but include an error in the last sentence I want to be corrected and I sent it to Albrecht already, therefore ‘draft’.

There were two presentations, from which one was mine to kick off the discussion, clearly declared, that it can be only the start of the discussion but not the final solution. I have checked the IEC collaboration platform, but the other document is not yet uploaded there, and I don’t want to share a preliminary file with you and PDCC.

As the discussion was related only to questions of understanding, no one can be against one or the other proposal. This will be discussed, as agreed with Albrecht, only when the IEEE delegation is able to attend the meeting, as in the other case we would waste our time as the same discussion will take place twice.

If I get the slides of Matthias Fritsche with an official document number, I will share it with you, and you can share it with PDCC respectively with the IEEE delegation.

In case of further questions, feel free to come back to me at any time.

I wish you all successful meetings, best regards and see you soon at the upcoming timeslots according the attached approved agenda.

Peter Fischer

Head Business Solution & Innovation

www.bks.ch

Ein Bild, das Zeichnung enthält.