[802.3_SCC18] Feb 12 SCC18 Ad Hoc meeting

The Ad Hoc meeting today was a bust, it was me and one other person. Therefore, there was no meeting. I had prepared material to wrap up the PT716 review. I have attached those slides. We will review these at the next scheduled SCC18 Ad Hoc meeting on Wednesday, February 19, 2020, 1PM ET.

If you think there is something else we should be addressing in the CDV, please send me the information and I will add to the slides.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3cq Task Force