To: STDS-802-3-BWA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-3-BWA] Meeting Announcement
From: "John D'Ambrosia" <jdambrosia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 10:00:53 -0700

Dear Ad Hoc Participants -
The IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Bandwidth Ad hoc will be meeting the morning of Thursday July 21 during the IEEE 802 Plenary being held in San Francisco, CA, USA.

Registration and meeting details may be found at http://ieee802.facetoface-events.com/session/70/page.    You are strongly encouraged to make your reservations as soon as possible.  Early Web Registration: Before 6PM Pacific Daylight Time (PDT), Friday, June 17, 2011 (UTC: 1am Saturday, June 18, 2011)

I look forward to seeing everyone in San Francisco!

Best Regards,

John D'Ambrosia
Chair, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Bandwidth Assessment Ad Hoc