[STDS-802-3-BWA] HSE Consensus Ad Hoc Meeting Update

All,

It has been brought to my attention that the cafeteria at the ITU-T is closed tomorrow.  I have spoke with our local area expert, Mr. Trowbridge, and he told me that there are a few restaurants near the meeting that one could get lunch and be back in the allotted 1.5 hour time frame.  (Steve said he will provide a list to the ad hoc.  The other option would be to pick up a sandwich at a local bakery (on the main street or near the train station).  Therefore, we will stay with the current meeting times, starting at 10:30am, breaking for lunch at 12:15pm, and starting back up at 1:45pm.

Please note that I have received another presentation from Peter Stassar, Steve Trowbridge, and Pete Anslow on “OTN Evolution Above 100Gbps Input from ITU-T SG15.”  I am in the process of updating the webpage, and will upload shortly.

Regards,

John