[10GBASE-CX4] 802.3ak Presentation Request

Title:				Characterization of 802.3ak cable assemblies
Name of Presenter:		Dean Vermeersch
Amount of time required:	70 minutes

Title:				Compliance channel function for 15 meters of
bulk cable
Name of Presenter:		Dean Vermeersch
Amount of time required:	5 minutes
No need to present, just want to post the data

Title:				Measured effects of Total Cross Talk (FEXT
and NEXT) on cable assembly performance
Name of Presenter:		Henri Merkelo
Amount of time required:	60 minutes

Dan,

Do you need three separate e-mails, one for each presentation?

These presentations are NOT comment resolution subjects; do you wish me to
reschedule to present at a later date?

Thank you,

Dean V		;-}