[10GBASE-CX4] 802.3ak Meeting Update

Hello Folks,

The 802.3ak meeting to be held next week in Portsmouth N.H. will start on
Tuesday, May 20th at 8am sharp. I will be posting the agenda on Friday, May
16th on the 802.3ak public site. It looks like we are going to be burning
the daylight oil pretty heavily to get our job done, so please plan to be on
time and schedule your outgoing flights to allow you full participation on
Wednesday.

I have posted our comments and proposed resolutions that were developed
during teleconferences over the last few days on the 802.3ak private site
http://www.ieee802.org/3/ak/private/drafts/d4.0/index.html Please review the
comments, the proposed resolutions, and develop your perspective or
alternative proposed resolutions so that we can make swift progress in N.H.

Thanks again to <<< Chris Di Minico of MC Communications >>> for sponsoring
this meeting!

Plan for the upcoming interim in June to resolve recirculation comments; We
will be
meeting all day on June 24 and June 25.

http://www.nortelnetworks.com/corporate/events/2003b/ieee802-3ah/index.html

Best Regards,